Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Travel Trailer

We bought a new travel trailer a week ago. J and C are very excited and I will be once K is easier to contain : ) J & C & H went to Texoma last weekend & spent the night Friday night & Sat. & Karsin & I went Sat. day for a couple of hours. H is sorta a mommys boy and he was so tired so he came home w/ me & K. The first picture is the two of them passed out when we got home. The trailer is great it has an oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and a bathroom w/ a tub & shower. Yes, I know it isn't really roughing it but I did that when I was young & kid free now I need all the modern conveniences!!!!







1 comment:

Smiley Jane said...

How cool! Billy will be v. jealous. Love the sleepyheads!