Tuesday, November 18, 2008

3 years ago today!

Three years ago today we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of K at DFW airport. It was such a long journey from the initial application to her arrival. I remember hardly being able to contain myself. Ok, I guess I didn't contain myself at all!

























3 comments:

The Mom (Suzanne Taylor) said...

Beautiful then & beautiful now! Thank you for posting these pictures. I think this is about the time we started getting to know you. I'm really struck by how little the boys were then.

Congratulations again & again!

Bren said...

Awe, what great pictures! I didn't realize your family day was the day after ours (Rory Rose's) =D. I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

Miss Mommy said...

I so wish we had gotten there in time to see you hold her for the first time! Those were great pics!