School is out! Well it is for me, and H & K! C still has a week 1/2 and he is not real thrilled that we are finished. H is officially graduated from preschool and he will be a big time kindergarten next year. K still has one more year of preschool and C will be in 3rd grade next year. Hope everyone is looking forward to summer as much as I am.
Spring picture from school

He dresses up like this all the time at home, I always think it is pretty funny! As if one HUGE nerf gun isn't enough he has one attached to his backpack w/ a carabiner

Listening to the ipod while lounging in Joe's early Father's Day present

I have no idea, I'm assuming he was being stinky & sticking his tongue out at Quannah. I don't think he will make that mistake again.
cq.jpg)
Would have loved to hear what this conversation was about! Love the attitude
qc.jpg)
My pretty girl!


Taken at one of my neighbors house. She saw me taking pictures in front of our house and told me I needed to go to her yard. She is a very sweet woman and reminds me a little of mom. I don't think I had a choice so I did as I was told. : ) And, she was right her flowers are much prettier than our bush that has some kind of disease on it.

I still think it is humorous that they actually have a graduation from preschool, then kindergarten, then 5th grade. I understand high school but are the rest really necessary. I guess I shouldn't complain, I got a super cute picture out of it!

After graduation
1 comment:
They are so cute! That is so funny about your neighbor. :)
Rebekah uses her Hello Kitty stuff you gave her all the time!
Can't wait to y'all over TG and Xmas!
Post a Comment