We went to Padre for vacation a month ago and I am finally posting pics. I forgot my camera so I used a disposable so the picture quality isn't the best. Poor C lost his glasses while boogie boarding in the ocean so all we had were a pair of broken ones in my car. So, we had to resort to the old duct tape trick. People were giving us the worst looks, like we were really bad parents for making our son walk around like that. It was pretty funny! At least it was towards the end of the trip. Sorry no beach pictures but I kept forgetting to take my camera w/ us.








K wanted to wear her Chinese dress the other day, I had to get a couple of pictures since she looked so darn cute in it.On H's last day of school they had a presentation where they were singing Amy Grant's song, Thy Word w/ sign language. He knows this very well because i've seen him do it at home. Anyway, here is a small part of it... my favorite part is the yawn!
1 comment:
Priceless!! Love it!
Post a Comment