Friday, July 18, 2008

K is 3!


Here are some pictures of K's birthday party! She had such a good time, I can't believe she is already 3! When she decided she was finished swimming she went in & put on her PJ's, that is why she has them on, not because I put them on her :) There are a lot of pictures so keep scrolling to the end!


Fun in the pool











Grandma & Aunt Mary



We are so cool!









She likes to wear her crown on her forehead




Such a girl, going for the lipstick!

I'm hoping because I am so darn cute, no one will notice my feet!






I think C is going to win!




Wait, now Q has C pinned!


Ding, Ding! C takes Q down with the classic head burn!!!

1 comment:

Smiley Jane said...

awesome pics- absolutely halarious of the boys fighting. K looks adorable in her princess dress up clothes!