I finally updated our blog, there are a lot of pictures so enjoy! Make sure you go to the end because there are some very funny pictures there.
Mom made this pink dress for Madison when she was little. I couldn't believe it fit K so well, I thought Madison was so much older when she wore it. I think she is going to wear it for Halloween, she would prefer to be a pink power ranger but so far I haven't seen one in the stores!!! Thank goodness!!!



How about that for attitude?

I was very fortunate to have Maddy & Sam come over for lunch before Sam went back to school. I can't believe how grown up they are, the picture below this one is from when they spent the night w/ me & dressed up in my prom & homecoming dresses. Where does the time go???? It makes me feel OLD! You are both absolutely beatiful & I love you both very much.


I love this picture of Quannah! Beautiful!






Here are a few pictures from our trip to the beach right before school started.




These pictures were made from a website called www.yearbookyourself.com Here are some of the pictures I did!
Quannah 1952


Joe 1980






3 comments:
K looks so grown up in the pink dress. She's so beautiful!
I love C's pick with the surf board.
And H looks completely natural in the yearbooked picture.
Thanks for sharing all the pics!
Wow- talk about making up for lost time! :)
Cole, Harris, and Karsin all look so old!!!!! Of course, I agree with you on Madi and Sam, too...
Thanks for keeping up with us!
Great pictures! I agree the one of Quannah is really pretty! The ones you did in different years are hilarious! Great shots of Madison and Sam then and now! Adorable of Karsin in the dress your Mom made. The birthday party looked like they had fun! Just a fun look at pictures overall!
Post a Comment